Derk Tollin

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Confused: More then Usual

Last night the couple showed up while I slept again. This time the man who wears the mask of evil showed me another "sign", not of something that I recognized, but of my blog.

This morning was spent connecting this new "sign" to what has already transpired. My friends have stepped forward once again to provide some insight into the previous sign and its "connection" to a group called "The Order of the Nine Angels". With this in mind I did a little investigating and found a very recently added blog called "The Nine Angels of New York", located here.

Needless to say my views of the man that comes to me are somewhat distorted at this point in time. I do not know if his previous sign was a "warning" or a way of pointing me in a certain direction.

Am I supposed to find these things? Are these nightly visits meant to stop what is happening? Or to keep me from stopping what is supposed to happen?

Are these "warnings" or cries for "assistance" from those whom many can not see?

I do not know, thus I am confused... more then usual.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger russellunfic said...

Hey derk just to clarify...

"This time the man who wears the mask of evil showed me another "sign", not of something that I recognized, but of my blog."

I take it this was a typo, as im sure you know what your blog looks like =) Or did you mean something else...

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger TheSaint said...

The sentence made sense to me when I wrote it. But you are correct in your comment. I think I was going for something along the lines of my blog being something that is mine and something that, I would have hoped, someone in his "position" would not know about, thus he would not have shown me something like this, but something that I would have known otherwise (like the house that I now live in or anything else that would connect us both or maybe something from his time that I would be able to connect to my time, etc.). Bad wording on my part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home