Derk Tollin

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Feeling Better Now

These past few days have been interesting to say the least. Needless to say, I've been extremely sick and that this is the first time that I have had the strength to get out of bed in order to make it the 6 feet to my computer and post this message.

Sunday night was an interesting night as well. I captured the sounds of the ghost train on video tape (which I will be posting in the morning after I have had a little bit more time to gain enough energy to stay awake long enough to do so) but captured no sightings of it.

However, one can not dismiss that my sickness soon followed. Whether this is due to the ghost train or not, I do not know. After doing a little bit of research on paranormal activity, I found that someone who does not know what they are doing (ie., me) risks bringing home a little bit more then they had intended to if the doors to the "other side" are not closed properly. This is probably something that I should have looked into prior to this "experiment". But, that is then and this is now.

As for now, well, there are my dreams to talk about.

A man and a woman.
One old and one young.
Control and obedience.
These things are apparent from "watching" my dreams unfold over the past few nights.

She reaches out to me. He makes sure that she does not get too close.
She wears a mask of concern. He wears a mask of evil.

I do not know what this means, but it can not be anything good. I have seen control. I have been obedience. While these masks are new to me, they remind me of a scared dog and its master.

I wonder how true this really is.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said...

Just Thought I'd Say Hi!!!!


I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home