Derk Tollin

Thursday, November 09, 2006

He Comes to me.... Alone!

My afternoon nap, which is more often then not (more or less) uneventful, turned out to be something other then that today.

Normally I would wait to post this sort of event in order to give myself time to think about my dreams and their relation to my life, but this clearly had nothing to do with my current situation.

The man in my latest dreams came to me during my nap and showed me a sign, which I have recreated to the best of my abilities for you below. Its meaning is a mystery to me at this point in time, but I have a feeling that it involves his relation to the young woman who normally accompanies him (but was strangely absent this time).

His face told me enough to know that this "visit" was a "warning" of sorts. But to what I do not know. I have done nothing (to my knowledge) that would lead me to believe that I have stepped on anyone's toes. I am not persisting any of the stories that I have been told by my neighbors nor have I been in such a way that would leave one to believe that I am struggling to find truth in any of them.

However, as I mentioned earlier, his face told me the purpose of his visit. Somehow I have gotten involved in something that I certainly did not intend to.

Is it the girl? Are her visits to me the reason why this man felt the need to "warn" me of things that I have yet to understand? And what of this girl who has decided to curse me with her nightly presence? Why come to me? What did I do to deserve this?

I leave you now with the symbol that I was shown. Maybe someone out there will be able to shed some light on it, its purpose and, hopefully, why it was shown to me.

6 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger userhck said...

google "Draconis Blackthorne" it looks about the damn same.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger russellunfic said...

Not really, thats more like an upside down pentagram this symbol has seven points as opposed to 5. Looks more like an upside down obtuse Heptagram : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heptagram

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger russellunfic said...

oh and hey derk, nice to see you back after what happened to you before.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger userhck said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger userhck said...

ok turns out draconis blackthorne is the name of the guy who made these, so heres the exact link.


Click Here

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger TheSaint said...

Thanks for all the responses to this post. russellunfic: nice to see you again, too, man. I have come across some information that may or may not be connected to my "situation", which I will be posting on my blog shortly. It seems I may not be alone in this house (or on its grounds anyway).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home