Derk Tollin

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Seeking Professional Help

My neighbors, as open as they were about the history of this area, managed to leave one tidbit of (what I would see as) important information out of their recollections. This piece of the puzzle has convinced me that it is time for me to seek out help from a "paranormal" professional, which is what I will be spending the next couple of weeks trying to accomplish.

While I would like to relay the whole story to you as it was told to me, the truth is that I really don't remember too much of it since I was a little pre-occupied with each little piece as it was being told. In other words, I have the important parts.

Some years back, the field behind where I am currently living was being used by "satanic fanatics" as a place to hold meetings, rituals, etc. One of these "rituals" was some sort of "conjuring" ritual involving strange music and (freaky part) the blood of female virgins.

What were they trying to "conjure" up with this ritual? Well, depending on who you ask, it was either the "man downstairs" or one of the more powerful members of their society who had recently passed on.

The blood of the virgin was used as a "gateway unto the other side", a way for those on this side to make "contact" with those on the "other side", or a way for those on the "other side" to cross over into our side (again, depending on who you talk to).

Anywho, long story short, someone in the area wasn't too pleased with all of this happening under his nose, so he got a group of people together and tried to put a stop to it by using "any means necessary".

Well, this plan back-fired and all those who participated in trying to get rid of the (as they put it) "cult" were eventually tracked down and had really bad things happen to them. This included the leader of the revolt, Thomas Mathers, and his seventeen year old daughter, Sarah Mathers.

"Both of which were skinned alive, their blood said to penetrate deep into the earth below our very feet," one neighbor recounted.

The rock formation, which I have caught on video, is said to be the place where the tree from which their bodies hung once stood.

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger userhck said...

Wow. i guess i should start doing some research on these people, the Mathers.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger TheSaint said...

I have been doing some internet searches on them and, except for a Sarah Mathers (who happens to be the long lost sister of one Eminem - no relation to this one), I have found nothing.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Jot said...

Freaky. I don't know if I'd really wanna go near those rocks anymore XD

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger TheSaint said...

I have not gone into the woods since this information about the rock formation has come forward. So, Jot, we are on the same page as far as that is concerned. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home